We have an affiliate relationship with some companies where we get percentage of sales if you click over from our site. Also, Casper provided financial support to allow JAKK Media (our company) to acquire Sleepopolis. See our full disclosures here.
The holiday season is just around the corner and with that holiday shopping deals are starting to go live. If you think a mattress is a great idea for a gift or want a new bed with the new year then you’re in luck! We’ll be keeping a running list of Black Friday bedding deals here as they come to us so be sure to check back for great discounts!
- The Deal – From now until November 28th Leesa is offering £125 off the Leesa Mattress by using the code CYBERMONDAY.
- Helpful Links – Check out our full review of the Leesa mattress or head directly to Leesa by clicking here.
- The Goods – The Leesa offers a balanced foam feel with a medium firmness to it. By placing latex like Avena foam over a layer of memory foam the Leesa provides the pressure relief of memory foam but defends against heat trap and feeling stuck in the mattress with the bounce and cooling of latex.
- The Deal – From Wednesday 21/11/2018 5:15 pm to Monday 26/11/2018 11:00 pm you can save 20% on all of SImba’s sleep line.
- Helpful Links – See our full review of the Simba Sleep mattress or head directly over to Simba’s website by clicking here.
- The Goods – Simba is a hybrid mattress that uses latex comfort layer to provide comfort along with a lot of bounce to it. The zoned support of the high density poly foam base helps the mattress have a medium firmness in multiple positions. The Simba also has nice edge support meaning that it could be a good choice for couples.
- The Deal – From now until 29th November use code BLACK30 to save 30% off the purchase of an Emma Original mattress.
- Helpful Links – Click here to read our full review of the Emma mattress or click this link to head directly to Emma.
- The Goods – The Emma is an all foam mattress that uses zoned support to provide sinkage around the shoulders for pressure relief but extra support where you need it to help with spinal alignment. The foams used are also pretty breathable so should help to avoid heat trap while you sleep.